Here’s a sampling of lyrics from a few my son’s favorite songs, as sung by him. Way better than “’Scuse me while I kiss this guy.” See if you can identify them all.
· “Billie Jeans is not my son…”
· “Sweet home All-bamina, where Skylars are blue…”
· “Because this is the thriller, all night long…” Trick question; this is a mashup.
· “War! Huh! Good Gabba!”
· “We do not need any education. We do not need any thought control…”
· “Whoa, children, it’s just a shower one, it’s just a shower one…”
· “The kids say in the supermarket: ‘Way-oh, way-oh, way-oh way-oh!”
· “We are not men! We are Devo! Are we not men? D-E-Devo!”
Side note: if you don't buy your kid Raffi CDs, they won't listen to Raffi. It's just that easy.